pkgsrc bulk build plans

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:22:12 -0400 (EDT)

Here's what I'm tentatively planning:

- avalon.dragonflybsd.org builds the current quarterly release of pkgsrc
on the current release of DragonFly.

- df.v12.su builds the current version of pkgsrc on the current version of
DragonFly.

This way, we will have up to date packages for people running the release,
and new packages for people on the bleeding edge.  However,
pkgbox.dragonflybsd.org, which is the central location for this stuff, is
bandwidth limited.  My proposal on this is:

- change avalon.dragonflybsd.org to pkgbox.dragonflybsd.org, so that
pkg_radd scripts still point to an accessible machine.  (move scripts, etc
there)

- pkgbox.dragonflybsd.org becomes a stress-test system - pkgsrc builds
still run on there, but it can be done to try out changes to Hammer and
the rest of the system without any interference with regular package
production.

Any objections?