GSoC: midterms!

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 21:55:30 -0400 (EDT)

I've posted this on the Digest, and it's shown on the GSoC mailing lists,
but I don't want to miss anyone:

Midterm surveys run July 6th to 13th.  They will be for both students and
mentors, and need to be completed for students to get payment.  They will
look like this:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddn5s8nr_0htkttnf7

(mentor survey is at bottom)

If you are a student and you're behind schedule, catch up if you can.  I
know there's some final exams right around this time frame for some
people.  If you (mentor or student) have issues, tell me.