Re: PCI code from FreeBSD

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:12:43 -0700 (PDT)

:Hi there.
:
:I am working on porting PCI bus code from FreeBSD. You can get current code
:here [1]. Status of the project is "works for me" (except MSI and such).
:I tried to save API compatibility with drivers currently in the tree.
:
:So, my questions are:
: 1. is this of any use?
: 2. if yes, can anybody help me?
:
:[1] http://github.com/polachok/dragonflybsd/tree/newpci
:--
:WBR, Alexander

    Wait, you mean you ported the ACPI interrupt routing code?

					<dillon@backplane.com>