TMPFS port to DragonFlyBSD

From: Antonio Huete Jimenez <ahuete.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 13:58:44 +0100

Hello all,

I wanted to contact anyone that was interested on the tmpfs port on
DragonFlyBSD as I saw there were many previously, just to know if that
interest is still kept and if so, it would be great that the efforts are
unified towards a single goal.

Alex Hornung cleaned up and posted Nikita's progress in here:

http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~alexh/dragonfly.git/shortlog/refs/heads/tmpfs

Also, as already said, Matthew gave some ideas on how to solve many of
the issues surrounding it.
Please check the previous mail from Alex with the full info:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/kernel/2009-09/msg00020.html

If no one replies within the coming weeks, I will take over the task and
try to finish the port by myself.

Regards,
Antonio Huete