UFS fsx testing issues on master - HEADS UP

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:03:11 -0800 (PST)

    A lot of work has gone into master lately and it is all working out
    very nicely *EXCEPT* some of the UFS work.  Right now UFS fails fsx
    stress tests.

    I have a fix but it will not be committed until mid next week because
    it is too sensitive to push without significant testing, as I don't
    want to risk corrupting UFS on-media.  The current issues are
    run-time issues related to VM/BUF coherency and will not corrupt UFS
    on-media.

    People running HAMMER don't have to worry about any of this, a root
    HAMMER and boot UFS setup is not affected.  People running UFS might
    see occassional issues.

    This is on master only.  The release is not affected.

					<dillon@backplane.com>