Google Summer of Code for 2010

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:24:58 -0500

It's that time again!  Google's Summer of Code for 2010 group applications
start March 8th, and it'd be great for DragonFly to participate again.

With that in mind, please think about if you want to be a mentor, and what
projects you would like to see.  You don't have to mentor to suggest
projects.  We've had some very successful results from past GSOC projects,
and it would be great to have a third year of GSOC-helped improvements.

Here's the page for project suggestions - please add to it.

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/gsoc2010/

Unless someone wants to armwrestle for it, I'll work as 'project
coordinator' again, too.