Re: linux emulation update

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 04:47:48 +0000

Alex Hornung wrote:
Hi,

I've been working the past few days on an extensive update of the linux
emulation layer. Right now the diff is about 6500 lines.

Nifty! what exactly does the update update to - took a quick scan of
the LTP website and it didn't exactly say anything about what specifically it tests against.. that I could see..

my guess is some sort of deeply hidden 2.6.?? 'standard' ?

also - seems like it would be a good idea to regression test against one/a few of the pkgsrc compat apps/environment before committing.. but that will surely happen anyway..

looking forward to testing that silly old flash plugin using pluginwrapper

- Chris