BSDDay-AR 2010

From: Sdävtaker <sdavtaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:04:54 -0300

Hello,
Some BUGs in Argentina are planning a second BSDDay-AR this year,  it concists in a set of talks mostly dedicated to Operating Systems, but some about bsd's licenced applications too.
If everything goes as planned, we will have enough money to bring someone from another country as key-note, the event will be the 2nd or the 3rd week in october.
If someone want to come Argentina, please send me a mail with a line about what you want to talk about and i will keep you posted as soon as the call for talks starts.
Thanks
Damian Vicino

--
http://dfbsd.trackbsd.org.ar