RE: RE: bugtracker switch

From: "Alex Hornung" <ahornung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:15:55 +0100

: Nothing in particular, just not showing the complete email address.

I've changed my perl script to set the hide_email preference for all
imported users to true. I've also installed a plugin that sets that
preference to true as a default value for newly created users.

Previously users imported were not added to the DragonFly project on
redmine; that has now changed, too. All imported users have been assigned
the roles Developer, Reporter (although Developer > Reporter, so Reported
could be dropped).

But this leads me to another question: How would we want to handle users?
All Developers, by default? That's what we do now; everyone can modify bug
properties, close them, etc. Maybe it would make more sense to actually only
assign the role of Developer to actual DragonFly developers. What do people