[no subject]

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Subject: Re: wlan_ratectl (was Re: firmware discussion)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:57:38 -0700 (PDT)
BestServHost: crater.dragonflybsd.org
Sender: kernel-errors@crater.dragonflybsd.org

:Converting the wpi driver I'm porting was not very difficult.  I don't
:like users of the half dozen or so wifi drivers we currently have
:losing the ratectl features we have.

    A fourth option would be to pay *you* for the ratectl porting work
    for all the drivers after Rui has ported the core drivers.

    I honestly don't know how much added work the ratectl entails, but
    if it isn't entirely trivial I can throw another $500 at it.