Re: I/O errors on Hammer volume

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:52:46 -0700 (PDT)

    I have pushed a new hammer directive to HEAD called 'checkmap'.
    It isn't complete yet but it should be good enough to verify that
    all record data references are accounted for in the blockmap.  I still
    need to have it check B-Tree node allocations and other stuff.

    hammer -f <device> checkmap

    If it does not output any blockmap info then everything that it checks
    (so far) is ok.

    If you specify verbose (-v) it will output the blockmap info it
    collects whether good or bad.

    The directive scans the B-Tree so it will take a little while, but
    nowhere near as long as 'show' because it doesn't dive the record data.

    Also in the same commit I pushed some changes to the 'show' directive
    to hopefully detect and report zone mismatches instead of assert.

    --

    Hopefully this will narrow down the problem space.  I'd like you to
    run both the hammer show and hammer checkmap operations with this