Interested in DragonFlyBSD

From: pranith kumar <pranith.dfly@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:57:04 -0400

Hello All,

My name is Pranith Kumar. I am a first year PhD student in Georgia
Institute of Technology.
I am interested in virtualization and work on it in the Systems group here.

I am interested to work on DragonFlyBSD as I hope to get a GSOC 2011
nomination. Starting
now will give me enough time to prepare. Also the success of the
students of GSOC 2010 has
motivated me that you will provide enough guidance for me during the summer.

Even though my main motivation is GSOC, I will be happy to learn about
DragonFlyBSD as
it has some innovative concepts throughout.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Regards,
Pranith.