PRES output

From: Pratyush Kshirsagar <pratyush.kshirsagar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:28:34 -0400

Hello,
Here is the snapshot of the output provided by top command with proportional res in it.
The output is for a single processor and i386 architecture, if i am on a right path we can move further.
The difference between the RES and PRES is vast.
If you guys find any discrepancies or if the results are weird, we can find another way.
The implementation is carried out as per Matt suggested few weeks ago.
Moreover, I need to know about test cases to be used for the implementation.

Enjoy :)