Re: AW: volume-add on hammer root fs panic

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 17:22:44 -0700 (PDT)

:Hm, what I'd like to know is whether it also happens on umount of the
:expanded filesystem or only when you reboot. I don't know much about
:devfs and how it could be related to this problem at all, but Matt
:applied some devfs fixes recently, maybe just try again with the latest
:code, even so I think it is completely unrelated.
:
:Matt, do you have an idea what the origin of this bug could be?
:
:Regards,
:
:  Michael

    I will have to set up some partitions and try to reproduce it.

					<dillon@backplane.com>