Patch for Proportional RSS

From: Pratyush Kshirsagar <pratyush.kshirsagar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:16:57 +0000

Hi!
Here is the patch for the proportional RSS. I have attached the diff also.
It will work only for uni processor i386 arch, other functionality
will be added soon.
Please, tell me if some changes need to be made.
Remarks from you guys are always important and well-come.

Good day ...

-Pratyush
<pratyush.kshirsagar [at] gmail.com>