Re: fred without bars

From: John Marino <dragonflybsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:59:56 +0200

 You've got my vote for a bar-less Fred.
I also thought the lines were too busy.
John
On 10/10/2010 11:46 AM, Alex Hornung wrote:
Hi,

first off big thanks to Joe for bringing back Fred to our loader! I'd like to propose a change to remove mainly the horizontal bars but also the vertical bars that were introduced along this. I find, especially the horizontal lines, rather annoying.

See a screenshot of the proposed loader screen: http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~alexh/nobars-fred.png <http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/%7Ealexh/nobars-fred.png>

If enough people agree that the loader without the bars is preferred, I'll commit it some time this week. Otherwise I'll keep my hands off it :)

Kind Regards,
Alex Hornung