Google Code-In for DragonFly

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:43:44 -0400

I've applied on behalf of DragonFly to Google Code-In.  We'll know if
we're participating by November 5th.  Samuel, Matthias, and I think
someone else have already expressed interest in mentoring people - please
let me know if you are interested!

For those who haven't seen details: Google Code-In is similar to Google's
Summer of Code program, except that it's aimed at 13-18-year-old students
performing smaller tasks across a wider variety of categories.  More
details at:

http://socghop.appspot.com/gci/program/home/google/gci2010