Fortran fix needed

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 21:30:04 -0500

Apparently Aleksej Saushev, a pkgsrc developer, changed pkgsrc to use g95
for Fortran.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2010/12/26/msg013399.html

However, lang/g95 does not build on DragonFly.

http://pkgsrc.se/lang/g95
http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/reports/i386/2.8/20101028.1128/g95-0.91nb2/configure.log

The freeze for pkgsrc-2010Q4 has started:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2010/12/24/msg006456.html

So I'm not sure if this is going to affect the next quarterly release, but
it is going to affect us in any case.

Going by Alexsej's comments, everything in pkgsrc is still using F77, so
it won't cause breakage immediately - if I read things correctly:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2010/12/26/msg050185.html

Is anyone interested in fixing it?  It may be a very simple fix; the
correct patch just needs to make it to pkgsrc or (even better) upstream to
http://www.g95.org/ .