Summer of Code 2011 - who wants to mentor?

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 21:45:23 -0500

I'm working on another application for Google's Summer of Code.  Who wants
to work as a mentor this year?

For those who aren't familiar, it's 10 weeks of getting a student through
a project.  You get to pick which project(s) you are available to mentor,
though I wouldn't recommend mentoring more than one at a time.
Responsibilities are mostly getting the student to stay on track, and
helping them solve problems.

If you aren't interested in mentoring, we can use project ideas.  Add them

There's existing pages on the website from previous years:

We've had a lot of success with Summer of Code projects in the past, so
assuming we get in _again_, this year should work out well too.