gsoc 2011 : about virtio drivers

From: Stéphanie Ouillon <stephanie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 00:42:39 +0100

Hello,

I discovered DragonFly BSD a few weeks ago and started by running it following the tutorials on the site and reading around. I am a student in an engineer school ( networking, telecommunication fields ) and I'm very interested in everything in relation to OS architecture and C development.

I'm inexperienced in the domain of device drivers but I'm willing to learn as much as possible and I am interested in some of the projects you describe in your gsoc project list, in particular virtio drivers implementation. I have begun to get some information about it. Can you point me some links or some documentation to read about it (apart from the ones indicated in the project list) ?

Best regards,

Stéphanie