Working on importing the Puffs library

From: shivanth m p <fordearlinux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:01:05 +0530

I would like to work on importing the Puffs framework into dragonfly bsd as a part of the gsoc event . Any help on where i should start ? I'm working on the draft of my proposal already . I saw a post by Samuel J Greear on his past proposal which was really helpful. Did anybody ever try to port puffs to dragonfly  ? If so then that would give me a good starting point .

Thank  You
Shivanth