NOINET6 build option

From: Martin Natano <natano@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 22:01:14 +0100

Hey,

I looked at the ProjectsPage if there is any project/task where
i could get involved.

"Remove NOINET6 build option" seems pretty easy to me, but I have
never touched the DragonFly source code before.

Does anyone already work on this? Else I would like to do it.

Do you only want to have the build option in the Makefiles removed,
or every code path which uses NOINET6 too?

regards,
natano