Question: how to customize/remaster FreeBSD become DragonflyBSD

From: Stefan N <stefanbsdfan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Stefan and I am interes ted to learn more about FreeBSD. I found the email address from the DragonflyBSD webpage. Anyway, I have found some derivative version of freebsd like DragonflyBSD which is based on FreeBSD.

How is the method for customizing/remastering freebsd to be "our own flavour BSD with its uname"? The most interesting part is that when I type uname -ar, it was shown their own 'BSD version'.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Stefan