Re: HAMMER2 design in progress - 1-2 year time frame

From: Tim Darby <t+dfbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:47:26 -0700

Hey Matt,

Since you're doing this huge redesign, I was wondering if it would be feasible to incorporate a "virtual folder" capability into hammer?  It wouldn't have to be as elaborate as, say, MacOS smart folders, but even just the ability to attach labels or tags to files and folders and have views based on that would be cool.

Tim