Help with ndis(4) and ioapic_enable needed

From: "Sascha Wildner" <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 22:54:21 +0200

Hi,

as I wrote on commits@ and users@, for some strange reason, ndis(4) drivers will work fine if hw.ioapic_enable is set to 0 while the box will freeze completely if it is 1 (our default). No DDB, nothing.

I have no idea what could be the cause. If anyone has any idea what we can try to find the issue, I'm all ears, because I'm quite unhappy with it. Even more because it works so good (once it is 0).

Please think hard and deep. Any help is really appreciated.

Best regards,
Sascha