Re: Release 2.12 - 3.0

From: "Sascha Wildner" <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:49:53 +0200

We should release when we feel it's safe to. And if it takes time, we should give it the time.

The schedule is ours so why worry about it?

So my vote is to test Matt's stuff now and when we feel it's good we can look how close we are to the next release date and if it makes sense to wait until then or do a belated release before it.

And if it will be 2.12 or 3.0 is also something we can decide then.

Sascha