Re: GSOC project

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:20:09 -0400

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 8:18 PM, Robert David
<robert.david.public@gmail.com> wrote:

> From the things that seems reasonable for me and my experiences are:
>  - Improve compatibility of libdevattr with Linux' libudev
>  - Port FreeBSD's USB stack to DragonFly
>  - Adapt pkgsrc to create a package system with dependency independence.

It sounds like you aren't sure which project to try.  Putting together
a week-by-week schedule of what you would be working on may help you
decide.  As you list the tasks required as you work through the
schedule, each project's work load will become more evident.  Plus,
you will already have your proposal half-finished by the time the best
one becomes clear to you.

Remember, you don't have to stick to our list of ideas; if there's
something you would enjoy working on, put together a proposal for it.