Discussion for GSoC Project

From: Vishal Pawale <vishalpawale123@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 23:25:40 +0530

--e89a8f2357ffe6009504bbc47fa7

Hi Sir / Madam,

I am Vishal Pawale from India. I am pursuing my last year engineering at
University of Pune.

Sir I would like to discuss the project idea of "Implement Virtio Driver on
DragonFly to speed up DragonFly as KVM Guest".

Thank You.

--e89a8f2357ffe6009504bbc47fa7

awale from India. I am pursuing my last year engineering at University of P=
ea of &quot;Implement Virtio Driver on DragonFly to speed up DragonFly as K=
VM Guest&quot;.</div>

--e89a8f2357ffe6009504bbc47fa7--