I/O scheduler Project

From: Sandip Jadhav <jadhavsandip2402@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 10:42:30 -0400

--14dae93a14d920928504cc92bfd6

Hello,

 I am thinking of working on I/O scheduler project which is mentioned on
dragonfly's project page.
Before moving forward i would like to know whether anyone is working on
this project currently.
If no one is working on it then I am very interested in this project.If
anyone has suggestion about where to start or some document reference
to study about dragonfly's I/o scheduling,that would be great. (Assuming no
one is working on this project).

--
Thanks
Sandip Jadhav,

--When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.

--14dae93a14d920928504cc92bfd6

r project which is mentioned on dragonfly&#39;s project page. <br>Before mo=
ving forward i would like to know whether anyone is working on this project=
 currently.<br>

If no one is working on it then I am very interested in this project.If any=
one has suggestion about where to start or some document reference<br>to st=
udy about dragonfly&#39;s I/o scheduling,that would be great. (Assuming no =
one is working on this project).<br>

f your rope, tie a knot and hang on. <br>

--14dae93a14d920928504cc92bfd6--