disklabel64 read support in GRUB

From: RadosÅaw Szymczyszyn <lavrin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:01:12 +0200

Hi,

I thought this might be of interest to some people here. As of
2013-05-15 my patch enabling read support of disklabel64 has been
merged to GRUB trunk.

I've carried out this implementation as part of my endeavour of making
DragonFly Multiboot capable. I'll post again with a few much more
specific questions on this subject shortly.

Regards,
Radek Szymczyszyn