Re: CPU_ENABLE_SSE changed to CPU_DISABLE_SSE

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:45:08 +0100

Craig Dooley wrote:
New default is to include SSE support unless explicitly told otherwise. This should help a couple multimedia ports like mplayer.

Cool! Thanks Craig.

Ok, I will commit this sometime later this week once I test it, and get some time on my hands, unless someone else commits it before me, which is also fine by me. :-P

Cheers.

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp@xxxxxxxx