Re: patch to de-K&R-ify IPXrouted(8)

To: Chris Pressey <cpressey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:56:42 +0000

Chris Pressey wrote:

I'm not convinced of the value of this one (since I have no easy way to
_really_ test it - and I imagine not many other people do these days,
either,) but here it is anyway...

Patch:		IPXrouted.diff
Type:		style(9)
		declarations to ANSI style.
Testing:	no functional changes, compiles, runs.

-Chris

All set; patch is committed. Thanks Mr. Style Meister. ;-)

	-Hiten
	Hiten Pandya
	hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx || hmp@xxxxxxxxxxx