Re: ld patch

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:20:07 -0500

:Slightly modified version attached, give it some testing. : :Joerg

I think I got lost somewhere. I'm a little confused over what issue
is being fixed here, could you explain it in a little more detail?

-Matt

I'm guessing to try and fix the ld compile errors that pop up when building things like XFree86, but I'm not completely certain.

-DR