Re: ld patch

From: Peter Kadau <peter.kadau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 15:52:46 +0200

Hi !

    There's little enough in the directory that we don't really need
    a ld/patches/ subdirectory, you could just stick those files in ld/,
    I think.

    I'm building a world now on my test box, then I will try rebuilding
    with CCVER=gcc3.
I did it (though patch didn't create the patches directory... oh well...)
and it works just fine.
I could compile scummvm (after trivial modifications to svgalib and sdl12 and
removing the joystick cruft out of it).

Please give it a go. :-)

Cheers
Peter

--
<peter.kadau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Campus der Max-Planck-Institute Tübingen
Netzwerk- und Systemadministration

Tel: +49 7071 601 598
Fax: +49 7071 601 616