Re: Documentation work

To: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 21:23:42 +0100

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

A first stab at the docs:

http://forknibbler.com/guide/

Justin, this looks very, very nice! I have not studied each chapter in detail, but I think we should use `Written by' instead of `Contributed by'.

	`Contributed by' sounds too icky, while `Written by' sounds
	more professional.  Other than that, it looks very nice as
	a first pass.  The book parts need to be organised a little
	more, but that can be done later.

Please whack it under docs/en/books, very nice work! :-P

		-Hiten
		hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx