IOV_MAX

From: "Andre Nathan" <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 20:26:16 -0300 (BRT)

Hello

Attached is a trivial patch to sys/sys/syslimits.h that adds a #define for
IOV_MAX. I took it from FreeBSD 5.x, but the other BSDs also have it, with
the same value.

Regards,
Andre

PS: Do we want LOGIN_NAME_MAX? On Hiten's pending MFC list, there's a
commit message adding it to FreeBSD, and then another one removing it on
the next day (because it broke lukemftpd). NetBSD has it, however.