Re: download.cgi changes

To: Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 03:26:59 +0100

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
On 08.07.2004, at 22:54, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

http://home.shiningsilence.com:81/main/download.cgi

This adds his mirror, gives us only one mirror list, removes some extraneous
pages. This also should be marginally easier to update when 1.0 arrives.
Unless there's strenuous objection, I'll commit this quickly to beat any
new releases.

Looks very nice! Btw: chlamydia also mirrors the official isos.

cheers
  simon

Me being Mr. Picky, we can add GeoIP support one of these days. I will look into that. ;-)

-Hiten