Re: OpenSSH update to 3.8.1p1

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 18:24:24 +0200

On 10.07.2004, at 18:10, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:I made an update to OpenSSH 3.8.1p1 which also updates openssh to the
:newstyle contrib system.
:This mainly consists of FreeBSD's patches.
:
:available at <http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/~corecode/openssh.tgz>
    nice.  If there are no security fixes I would like to put this in
    after we release.

I don't know of any security problems with our current version (though I didn't inform me). After the release is totaly okay with me.

cheers
  simon

--
/"\