Re: Donations page, again

To: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Erik P. Skaalerud" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:07:31 +0200

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
I know we aren't a non-profit yet, but there's people who would like to
donate even without the U.S. tax break.  So, any objections to having a
page like this on the site?

http://home.shiningsilence.com:81/docs/donations.cgi

Yes, I like it. I'm about to donate a SMP board with two cpu's to a devoleper here at DragonFly, so it would be nice with a little "thank you list" for the ones who have donated :)

Erik