Re: Cleanup cdefs.h

To: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:31:53 +0100

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
We added these macros 10 months ago but aren't using them.

Will we use them in the forseeable future?  Otherwise I'd advocate on
removing them and just adding them back in whenever we start to use them for
real.

Yes, I am on a dead code removal spree in general.

Let's not remove these, they do not conflict with anything.

-Hiten