Re: Handbook conversion done

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:45:17 +0200

On 29.07.2004, at 22:29, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

http://www.forknibbler.com/handbook/

I finished vetting for 5.x references and hardcoded 'FreeBSD'. The handbook
should be at least mostly OK for use now with DragonFly. I'd appreciate if
people could give a section or two (I don't expect anyone to read all
50,000+ lines) a look-over and note any obvious inaccurate statements.

Chapter 7 is still called "The FreeBSD Booting Process"

--
/"\
\ /