Re: XOrg 7.0 dfport override.

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:36:27 -0700

walt wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

Yeah, I'll fix it. There are some more bugs, I'll update the tar ball later

Another silly little bug:  the port installs xft.pc fontconfig.pc and
xcursor.pc in  /usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig but the pkg-config utility expects
to find them in /usr/X11R6/libdata/pkgconfig instead.

Well, fontconfig.pc and xcursor.pc are properly installed now, but xft.pc does not get installed anywhere AFAICT. Otherwise everything seems good.

Thanks!