Re: tweaking installkernel

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:12:03 -0700 (PDT)

:On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 10:11:23AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     Hmm.  Well, I like the directory creation part but I do not want to
:>     move the manual pages out of the context of their related module build.
:
:I would prefer to move the manpages into the normal share/man hierachy.
:They really belong there and not under sys/.
:
:I'd also prefer to move e.g. the linux.sh script out of the kernel sources.
:But this is not as important as the man pages.
:
:Joerg

    Ok, go ahead.

					-Matt