Re: mainpage change

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:42:42 +0000

Adrian Nida wrote:
Hello,

An individual came into the IRC channel under the impression that we haven't done anything since September. I brought up the fact that having links to Justin's Blog and the wiki would be good at showing the constant motion of this project. I was told to make a patch for this.

Here it is: http://www.labthug.com/df/mainpage.patch

I feel this should be made "sticky," but will leave that up to others to decide.

Thanks,

Adrian

Looks like you have reversed the patch. Don't worry, I will commit it. Thanks!

-Hiten