Fwd: Re: dragonflybsd weblink

From: Chris Hope - Linux CD Mall <orders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 16:59:37 -0400

I'm forwarding this request as per the email reply from Justin.

Thanks,
Chris

Subject: Re: dragonflybsd weblink
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 01:40
From: justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hi Justin,
>
> I'm emailing you because the contact page on the DragonFly BSD site
> lists the website as part of your contribution.
>
> I was wondering if it's possible to get a link to my site from your
> http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/download.cgi page under the
> "Commercial Sites" section.
>
> I distribute Linux and BSD on CD at www.linuxcdmall.com - to link
> directly to my DragonFly BSD page you can link to
> http://www.linuxcdmall.com/dragonfly.html
>
> If you are not the right person to email about this could you please
> let me know who I should email.

Normally I would be, but I'm in the middle of moving my house right
 now. If you ask on one of the DragonFly BSD newsgroups,
(submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), someone else should
 be able to jump on it.

In the unlikely event nobody jumps on this, ask me again in about a
 week, at which point I should be moved and have a stable net
 connection.