Re: patch to include ssh support in inetd.conf

From: Yiorgos Adamopoulos <adamo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:24:20 +0300

On 2005-07-31, David Rhodus <sdrhodus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Why would one ever want to run sshd from inetd ?  On systems that Ijust sshd
> on I just add sshd_enable="YES" to /etc/rc.conf

Me too, but on systems that people login rarely via ssh it may be best to have
sshd started from inetd (assuming you are running it for other services also)
than having it running all the time, whereas you are not using it.
--
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
#define POWERED_BY "http://www.DragonFlyBSD.org/";