Re: Sync of FICL with FreeBSD

From: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:46:52 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    The changes did not seem to cause GCC to produce any different code,
    however.  I used objdump -d to disassemble the object modules before
    and after the CFLAGS adjustments and the code was exactly the same.

Then I'm at a loss as to why it works with this patch but doesn't without. If those CFLAGS really have no influence on the loader binary _at all_, how come it works only with this patch?

Cheers,
--
		-- Thomas E. Spanjaard
		   tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx