Re: 802.11 patch

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:34:58 +0100

walt wrote:
Martin P. Hellwig wrote:
...So I expect I need current right? Need to whipe NetBSD then ;-)

Wait, maybe not. Are you out of disk space, or just out of partitions? You can run DragonFly from an extended/logical partition now, unlike NetBSD/OpenBSD.

Not really both ot them, but I only have XP and a BSD on my laptop as I have multitude of other OS'es running on Virtual PC & VMWare.
Since I am an administrator of too much machines/platforms I am more interested to get an OS running and doing a job then to fiddle and make all hardware work.

--
mph