flex upgrade

From: Peter Avalos <pavalos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 00:21:23 -0500

So here's a patch that will bring in the latest version of flex, and will
put it in contrib/.  I'd appreciate some feedback.  If I don't hear any
objections, I'll plan on importing this in about a week.

http://www.theshell.com/~pavalos/wip/lex.patch

Another possible thing we could do is move the library building into
lib/libln/.  What do you think about that?

Thanks,
Peter