Re: Compilation issues with some config options

To: Sylvestre Gallon <ccna.syl@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:43:00 +0200

Am 30.03.2010 17:26, schrieb Sylvestre Gallon:
Hi,

When I try to remove one of these flags from GENERIC file :

- KTRACE
- KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING
- SYSVSHM | SYSVMSG | SYSVSEM
- FFS
- COMPAT_43
- DEVICE_POLLING.

the DragonFlyBSD kernel does not compile anymore.

I have fixed these issues with the following patches :

All committed. I've also committed your earlier SHOW_BUSYBUFS patch which seems to have been forgotten somehow.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx